Aspire Business School
- Student Warranties
- The student warrants that all documents and information supplied are true, authentic and correct.
- Where the student has supplied incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, the student will automatically be withdrawn from the course, and will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid.
- Disclosure to the Home Office (Immigration Office)
ABS reserves the right to disclose a student’s details, including academic progress and attendance rates, to the immigration authority.
- Program Fees
- To book a place on a course, you must pay either the full fee or a minimum deposit of 75% of the fees for the first year. All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a course place and are non-refundable, save as provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- All accepted students are required to pay the FULL tuition fees 30 days prior to the start date of the program.
- Students who have not paid on time will not be granted access to ABS.
- Tuition fees are subject to change.
- ABS reserves the right to report offenders to the authorities, including the Immigration Office.
- Non-payment of fees ‘ ABS reserves the right to suspend and dismiss any student, at any time, for non-payment of fees or breach of student contract. No fees will be refunded for any student dismissed under this clause.
- The School reserves the right to charge interest at 10% per annum on overdue amounts, accruing daily from the date that such payments become due.
- The School expects all students to adhere to the terms and conditions of their payment plan, which includes submitting payment on the date it becomes due. A failure to comply with the terms and conditions of your payment plan renders any payment plan ineffective. As a result, the School may bring the payment plan to an end and reserves the right to recover all outstanding fees.
- Please note that in relation to overdue amounts, the School also reserves the right to pass this matter to our debt recovery company without further notification to you. This means that your data will be passed to our debt recovery company for further action. For the avoidance of doubt, should your data be passed to our debt recovery company in order to recover any overdue amounts, your liability to pay will be increased by additional fees and charges.
- Published programs
ABS reserves the right to alter published programs. All programs and courses are available subject to student demand.
- Dates of programs
ABS reserves the right to alter start dates of programs. All course timetables are subject to change.
- Access to Online Resources
ABS does not guarantee availability of the online resources and other added value services due to reasons beyond ABS’s control, including technical faults and limitations.
- The student agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the program without prior consent from ABS. Any failure to start the course as scheduled, without prior notification of the school’s authorities, will lead to expulsion from the course. No refunds will be given.
- Where a student has withdrawn from the program without prior consent from ABS, ABS reserves the right to pursue the student for outstanding fees.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute common law or the law of equity.
- Regular Updates
ABS Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies are subject to change. We communicate changes through updates to our websites. It is advisable to regularly check for updates.
- Authority to contact
By providing this data you are authorizing ABS to process your data. We may use it to contact you with your chosen communication methods about information
- ABS’s Intellectual Property Rights
‘Content’ means any and all information and data which may include but not be limited to text, software, scripts, graphics, maps, photos, sounds, music, videos, logos, offers, advertisements, interactive features and other materials.
The Platform, Programs and related services are owned and operated by ABS and its licensor's. All Content or other material available on the Platform or through the Programs, including but not limited to on-line/live lectures, speeches, video lessons, quizzes, presentation materials, homework assignments, programming assignments, programs, code, and other images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, documents, materials, audio and video clips, HTML and files (collectively ‘ABS’s Content’), are the property of ABS and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Spain and foreign law. All software used on the Platform is the property of ABS and is protected by Spanish and international copyright laws.