Aspire Business School (ABS) is centrally located in the heart of Barcelona which is well connected with the transport. ABS is dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of students. To offer the best quality educational experience, ABS provides the most up-to-date equipment, technology and teaching skills at our campuses. Our services are designed to enhance the campus experience of our students and create a vibrant college community. The College’s safety and security service is vital, as the needs of our students always come first.
Barcelona has a great number of museums, which cover different areas and eras. The city is also known for its art andarchitecture. Aspire Business School is situated near Plaza Cataluña, commonly consired the exact city center and a vibrant social and cultural area.
Below are some extraordinary & exciting places to visit nearby ABS campus
- The fantastical Sagrada Família Church and Park Guell is just 15 minutes away by metro from our Campus
- Casa Batllo and La Pedrera – two of the master pieces of Gaudi
- Passeig de Gracia the most famous commercial street in barcelona
- Vila de Gracia spot to feel the real local culture
- L’illa Diagonal shopping mall to refresh yourself in just 10 minutes walk
- City history museum MUHBA includes several Roman archaeological sites
- Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by their namesakes and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city