Aspire Business School helps you to find a safe and affordable accommodation, where you will feel like home away from home. Please kindly inform the admission department in advance for the accommodation requirement.
Regarding the accommodation, it is a pleasure to us to share some tips.
First thing, starts searching early enough. You have to consider that: If you are an international student you will need about tow month to find accommodation. If you are a Spanish student it will take you around three weeks. As a student you have several ways to find an accommodation:
- Search for accommodation in a dormitory.
- Search a room or an apartment through online agencies.
- Search a room through the city council website.
- Through the accommodation contacts from Aspire Business School.
If what you want to rent a room or an apartment thoruhg online searching, we recommend this top five websites:
If you want to rent a room or apartment through the accommodation contacts from Aspire Business School; send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you to contact some agencies and giving accommodation information.
- Searching with time enough.
- Compare prices and services if you go to a dormitory.
- If you are looking for an apartment, the estimated price is around 600 euros. If you are looking for a room, the price is between 350euros and 500euros.
- Look for warrants, don’t trust anyone.
- Enjoy your time in Barcelona!